Friday 18 March 2011

A New Shop Front!

I've decided to launch a new shop through my mrsmacolsson facebook page! I've also changed the name to reflect the new status. mrsmacolsson on facebook is now called Mrs MacOlsson Boutique Shop. All my products are available there for purchase - I'm going to be adding some new ones every day over the next week. At the moments all items have free shipping, and as an extra bonus, if you "like" mrsmacolsson on facebook you will receive an extra 5% discount.

Find me here.

To make a purchase, click on the little shopping trolley on the left of the page, alternatively, if you want to pay by bank transfer, contact me direct instead.

Remember, I am delighted to accept custom orders, so if there is a colour or size you would like, or even a different product, just contact me!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment here.......:)