Friday 25 March 2011

Friday Feels Fab!

Since I am a SAHM (stay at home mum), one of the highlights of the day is when the yellow postvan zips up the road. Today, I was already in the garden when it came, and instead of a handful of bills; the postman handed me a handful of packages!
The lovely Shelley from Nebraska, whom I have never met, but is a friend of a friend of a friend sent me these gorgeous dishcloths, all wrapped in a pretty pink ribbon.



The lovely Olivia, who we miss SO much sent these! A bundle of balloons just begging to be blown up (poor mamma!), 3 gorgeous cross stitch kits for the macolsson kidlets, and 2 pretty towels with embroidery threads to embroider on.




Thank you thank you thank you! Mrs MacOlsson is now going to sit down with this gorgeous teapot - a present for her fabulous mother in law - and spend a peaceful oh- so- short minute or two enjoying the sun streaming in through the window while the kidlets have a well needed nap.




Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and to my package sending friends - THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't packages FUN! And connections across the world amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, I'm sure. :) It is alwsys fun to have friends, whereever they are.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment here.......:)