Sunday 28 January 2018

What I have done.........

This blogging malarkey is just that.....a malarkey.  How on earth do people who have a lovely husband, three kids, a full time job and a life manage to post regularly?!  April 2017 is the last time I blogged.  Nine months ago.   In that time we have done so much together.  Travelled to the summer cottage, to Brittany, to Finland, to Scotland, to Finland, to Finland.  Worked, grumped, hugged, loved....that is the wrong order.  Hugged, loved, worked, grumped is much better.  Life looks like this:






 I have made stuff too.....


Eaten stuff.....



And spent time watching people I love with my loved ones.......



A good year.









A very good year.  Life is good.



SparaSparaSparaSpara

1 comment:

  1. I lot gets done in a year! I get tired, and don't blog as often as I used to, but more than some. Good Days!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment here.......:)