Tuesday 1 December 2009

December already!

Today is the first of December and we had a tiny flurry of snow! Am so longing for the first snowfall - everything is so much brighter and prettier when its sugarcoated with snowflakes.

I have been super busy crocheting, so busy that I haven't posted since December. A lot of my friends have asked me to create toys for their little ones, so here are some pictures of the results. My children are thrilled when I get my hooks out - they know that there are some new prototypes coming their way!!!





I made one of these cars for my friend's son Josh. He takes it everywhere with him!






Hello Kitty is really popular in Sweden right now and every toy shop has its own plastic version. Call me oldfashioned, but I like this kind of toy better. My daughters both have their birthdays this month and have preordered Kitty, so am secretly crocheting during nap time and in the evenings.



Flopsy Rabbit.Moomintroll

Teddy Princess Cake
Octopus - thank you Kansas Hooker for sharing!

Tomtar - hang as Christmas decorations or on cots, prams.

1 comment:

  1. All your ami's turned out super cute. The car is darling. Love the yarn for the octopus!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment here.......:)